Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. What you will find here is nothing more and nothing less than self-indulgent rants and lists and opinions of things I like and dislike - which is, I suppose, pretty much what every blog contains; the ephemera of the authors' personality. As much as I ridicule "reality" television, pop culture and such truck, I have to admit I have an almost pathological interest in it. It is a source of continuing amazement to me to realize that people actually like such unabashed crap as say Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton, MTV, anything called "emo", virtually any female "singer" under thirty, television in general (excepting Family Guy), politics (a never ending source of nausea and high-blood pressure), rap, anything starring Cher, Jane Fonda, Glenn Close (who has aged into a startlingly accurate resemblance to Robin Williams), or any of the myriad other insufferable "stars", and other things far too numerous to list.
So, this whole blog is really about me, which is exactly as it should be. If you don't like it, or if I offend you or piss you off, then go somewhere else, please...this is my little corner of the web and I'll defend it to...well, actually, my interest will probably wane after a few days and I'll be on to something else, so whatever...see ya.

No comments: